Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top 20 Reasons to Date a Squash Player

1. We have perfect technique, good rhythm, and great leg lunges
2. We're used to having bruises on our knees
3. We're used to performing in minimal amounts of clothing
4. After 90 seconds we're ready to go at it again
5. We don't mind getting hot and sweaty
6. We're always open to new moves & positions
7. We perform to please the crowd
8. We love an audience
9. We show off our legs
10. We like being videotaped to improve ourselves
11. We enjoy doing hard things
12. We're always on top of the ball
13. We hit from any angle
14. We're good with our hands
15. We know how to play doubles
16. We like to be on top of our game
17. We know how to take it up the middle
18. We play the court until we score
19. We can do it forehand and backhand.
20. One word..FLEXIBILITY

6 comments:

  1. You are under suspiscion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the Anonymous Poster what is "suspiscion"? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the anonymous PoSter Fu,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spelling and Grammar Police Strike Again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
    Best Architects in Indore
    Best Interior designers in indore

    i heard about this blog & get actually whateveri was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    flaxseed oil
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA
    Approved Auditor in DMCC

    Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

    Virgin Linseed Oil BP
    cms ed
    cms ed cources

    I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
    Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
    Pharmacy near Business Bay

    ReplyDelete