Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Fall Squash League Results


I would like to thank everyone who played in the 2011 Fall Squash League and I look forward seeing everyone in the 2012 Winter League. For all the League Winners please see me or contact me to receive your prize. Hard to believe its 2012 already but anyhow here are some up coming events worth attending. 2012 Motor City Open January 25-30/12, DAC Classic Feb 8 - 12/12 and Tony Tomicic Challenge March 23-25/12.

2012 Fall Squash League Results

A1 Winner - Qashim Muhammad - Runner Up - Justin Warncok

A2 Winner - David Guthrie - Runner Up - David Mill

A3 Winner - Rob Roy - Runner Up - Mark Little

A4 Winner - Steve Oltean - Runner Up - Shabeez Saleem

A5 Winner - Berto Mill - Runner Up - Andrew Garant

B1 Winner - Jarrod Matties - Runner Up - Guy Halifax

B2 Winner - Matt McCarthy - Runner Up - Colin Bateman

B3 Winner - Adam Hrytzak - Runner Up - Jeff Torni

B4 Winner - Jarrod Riley - Runner Up - Doug Lovegrove

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete