Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Weekly Update Jan 6th 2015

A busy update this week so please bare with me!
Leagues:

All leagues start next week.  I have attached a copy of all sign ups I have received so far.  If you can't see your name that means I don't have you so please email me before the end of play today.  All schedules will be out by the end of the week!
Pro Exhibition  Tom Richards V Chris Simpson.

Tickets are still available for the Exhibition on the 20th January.  Tom and Chris have both been top 20 players in the world.  You need to email me to reserve tickets.  I will be sending an email to Coboto members and Chatham members in the next 24hrs so please act fast!  Tickets cost $50 including beer while it lasts and food.  We have a few premium tickets at $150 which includes the chance to hit with the pro's.  Junior tickets are $20 and moving fast!
Ladder:

I am starting to remove names from the ladder to ensure it keeps moving.  I have been slack with the up keep of this but my new years resolution will see this becoming more of a regular piece!
UK Racketball:

Steve DeMarco won the UK Racketball event this Christmas.  The feedback has been good and I honestly believe this should be a big hit at our club.  Anyone who has been tempted to play pickle ball should give it a try.  It is much easier on the body than squash but you still get the great workout.  I am going to start a Saturday League in January if interested please let me know.
Junior Squash:

Junior Squash starts as normal this Saturday.  Please register ASAP if you have not already done so.  Silver and Gold sessions are invite only.  We are always looking to for new players so please pass on to anyone you feel may be interested!
Junior League:

Remember to also register for the Junior League here.  Matches start this Sunday and is a great way of getting more matches in.
DAC Classic:

Mick is taking entries for the DAC Classic in early February.  All information can be found here.  My only advice is act fast as it sells out quickly!
Adult beginners Clinic:

This Saturday there is a there adult beginners clinic.  The sessions starts at 3pm till 4pm and cost is $10 plus HST.
Ontario Masters Team Event:

For those interested in playing in the Ontario Masters Team Event at White Oaks please email Dan Van Moorsal.  The event is being held the weekend of Feb 27th, 28th and March 1st.  It is a great event and I know some of you played last year. 
Lessons:

My schedule is almost full on a weekly basis. I still have openings in the early afternoons but all of my evenings slots are full.  If you would like evening sessions I will be happy to put you in touch with Dave Guthrie and David Mill.
Have a great week
Graeme

No comments:

Post a Comment