Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Update 22nd September 2014

I hope you and a great weekend.  All the leagues are now up and running.  This has been the busiest league cycle to date and I appreciate your patience with me getting all the info out.  If anyone still wishes to be included please email me and I will ad you to a reserve list.  I am still looking for some subs for the doubles league.  Please let m know if you are free on mondays and wish to be added.   I am also looking for some B level Noon League players.  Again if you are free on a Thursday around noon let me know.  

As always please be considerate to your opponent and give plenty of notice if you can't make your match.

Fall Down Classic 24th, 25th & 26th.

This is fast approaching and I need sign ups!  Please don't leave until the last minute as I am going to be trying some new software to run the draws and schedule.  Enter at the front desk or complete the following form:



I am still looking for sponsors for this event.  If you would like to help please let me know.  I am especially keen to get some beer sponsors.  Typically a keg sponsor will be $300 including free entry and a special gift.  I would also encourage joint keg sponsors if at all possible.


Adopt a Junior:

I have sent the list out today.  I am still looking for people willing to adopt our juniors so if you are interested let me know.  There are still plenty of juniors looking for a home!!


Golf Day:  

There are still a few spaces left for the junior fundraiser on October 5th.  We are still looking for door prizes so if you are interested in playing or have anything to donate please contact myself or Craig Guthrie.

Important Dates:

The end of October and beginning of November are going to be a busy time at the club.  We are hosting tournaments on the weekends of 25th October, 1st November and the 15th November.  I appreciate this will cause inconvenience for members and I am grateful for your understanding during the busy time.  It i a honour that we have been chosen to host these events and hopefully in the future we can keep more space between them.

Have a good week

Graeme

No comments:

Post a Comment